This is a Contract, Full-time position.
Location: Pickering, Ontario
Deadline: Open, Posted October 1, 2019
Job description / Duties
The warehouse serves as the backbone of our operational success to all of our departments. The warehouse driver duties include transportation of equipment in company vehicles, and also the preparation/de-prep of orders. This job requires the ability to work all hours, including evenings and weekends. This position reports directly to the Warehouse Supervisor and Logistics Coordinator.
Duties of the Warehouse Driver
- Loading and unloading customer and company vehicles
- Deliver and pick up equipment at venues throughout the province
- Packing equipment for shows as per the rental/sales orders in a timely and accurate manner
- Performing routine and preventative maintenance on equipment
- Performing daily vehicle inspections, routine checks
- Maintaining a clean and safe work space
- Daily cleaning and upkeep of warehouse and trucks
- A background in the live entertainment is an advantage
- Able to regularly lift 75 lbs
- Must be able to read/write English
- Basic computer skills: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- DZ license is preferred
- Able to work flexible hours (not a 9-5 industry)
Send an email to
email@example.com Thank you for your interest in this position at Apex Sound &
Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.